Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Emerson House will make me a LIAR

With the impending arrival of our new family member, my go-to site for wasting time the past couple of months has been Ohdeedoh. It's been a great resource for decorating our former toy-dollhouse-sneaker-collection-room-turned-nursery.

Imagine my heart palpitations when a post on Brinca Dada's Emerson House popped up. Big open spaces, sliding doors, a design that opens up for easy access and play - oh man! This house surely is going to make a liar out of me (when I promised the Husband that the Plan Toys Eco House would be the last for a good long while).



There will be furniture and accompanying figures for the 3/4" scale house. Retail is expected to be a within reason $299. More details on Brinca Dada and the Emerson House here.

In the meantime, as the belly grows more unwieldly every day, I've been getting my design jollies with the nursery. A few final touches remain (if baby gives me time), and hopefully I'll be able to share some photos.

Photo Credit: Ohdeedoh

7 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Doug from brinca dada. First of all,good luck with the pregnancy. Tim and I are both dads and we're crazy about our kids.

    Just one tweak I thought I should mention, which hasn't reached our website just yet. The scale of Emerson House and the furniture and dolls is 3/4", not 1:18. Glad you like it.

    Best,
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doug!

    Thank you for the correction (it's been noted in the post). And best of luck with the Emerson House. It looks like there is considerable excitement out there for this new offering!

    -Altera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Altera, so nice to hear of you, hope you are well and enjoy the Emerson! I love this house too, perhaps one day I will have the chance to buy it, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This house is amazing! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE!Hi Altera Iam Looking for any Kind Of a Modern,contemporaey,Art Deco dollhouse my budget can go up to $245. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! Baby houses are such happy houses!

    I know, how great is this house! Just when you thought you've seen it all... along comes another! Sigh. CM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and just want to share how much I love my granddaughter and to think it all started with those babies I had! Best wishes

    ReplyDelete