Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prefab (Doll) House?











I live in an apartment in a building with probably about 500 of my dearest and closest neighbors, but from time to time, we think about moving to the burbs. In my ideal world (the one where we win megamillions), I'd love to build my own home from the ground up.



I'm also enamoured with the concept of prefab houses for some reason. There are a number of architects exploring (more) affordable design. In my wandering on the net, I came across the Jeriko House. Although the real life house will have to wait, I'd love to see something in this aesthetic in a dollhouse scale.


At the very least, though, I can be inspired by the computer-mockups of the interiors . . .



I love this kitchen.







All photos courtesy of Jeriko House.

No comments:

Post a Comment